Shopping through the online store despite its benefits, due to the lack of physical contact as would be done in a traditional store, is sometimes subject to errors. motoworkz.gr in its effort to contribute to the elimination of this phenomenon does everything it can to describe in detail the products it posts on its pages, so that the customer is as well informed as possible about the products he buys.
motoworkz.gr wanting to highlight the benefits of the internet in our daily shopping, supports its customers by offering the possibility of returning non-defective products with the following conditions.
Product returns with Company charge
The return of products is charged to the Company in all the following cases:
- In all cases in which other than those sold, by type or quantity, are delivered.
- In the event that during delivery the item has a damaged package, completely or in most of it.
- In the event that any product/s are found to be defective upon delivery to the Customer (hereafter referred to as "DOA" for short). In this case, the return of the products will be accepted within seven (7) calendar days from their delivery to the Customer. The above applies without prejudice to the individual DOA policies of the manufacturers of the products as long as they are in accordance with the Applicable Legislation.
- In case it is found that the product lacks a quality, which quality has previously been agreed in writing with the Company.
- In the event that the product is found to have a manufacturing defect. In this case, as long as this is confirmed by the authorized repairer who provides the guarantee of good operation, the following applies:
- The warranty is provided for a limited period of time which is indicated in the detailed product characteristics and has the minimum legal duration defined in the Applicable Laws.
- After the end of this period, repair or replacement of the products is possible for an additional fee after a new agreement with the Customer.
In cases of return at a company's charge, the products must be returned in the condition received by the Customer (as new) and at the time agreed upon
For all the above cases, the return of the product to be replaced should be made together with all the documents that accompanied the product and its complete packaging (unless it is a defect that was discovered later after delivery and the packaging is not present or also except in the case of a product whose packaging was received by the distributors upon delivery of the item). The return of the products at the Company's charge will be carried out either by the Company's staff and means of transport or by courier, or at the Company's headquarters.
After the return of the products, the defect reported by the Customer is checked and then he is contacted to inform him about the results of the check.
In the event of a return of the products, depending on the case, a free repair or replacement will be carried out, otherwise the price will be reduced or the transaction will be canceled in accordance with what is specifically defined in article AK 540, provided that the products have been previously received and checked by the Company. In case of cancellation, the refund to the Customer will be made in the same way as the payment was made by the Company. Specifically, the refund to the Customer will be made in the case of payment by credit card, with the cancellation of the credit card charge, which will be done with the care of the Company and in the case of payment in cash, if the Customer had chosen the "pick up" option from the store", it will be done by returning his money to him from the head office.
In the event that the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Company has the right to request compensation from the Customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without others to a total or partial offset of his claim against the customer's.
Product returns at the Customer's expense
Products can be returned at a charge to the Customer in cases where the Customer, for any reason other than the above, has changed his mind and no longer wishes to purchase the product, as long as the withdrawal period referred to in Section 5 has not expired and the Customer has expressly choose a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Company. The return of the products can be done either by the Customer himself at the Company's headquarters or by sending them, the Customer bearing their shipping costs, after consultation with the Company's staff. In both of the above-mentioned cases, the product must be in perfect condition together with all the original documents that accompanied the product (e.g. VAT number, Retail Invoice, etc.) and its complete package. In the event of a return of the products, and provided that the products have been previously received and checked by the Company, the refund to the Customer will be made in the case of payment by credit card, with cancellation of the credit card charge, which will is done by the Company and in the case of cash payment, if the Customer had chosen the option of "collection from the store", it will be done by returning his money to him from the head office. In the event that the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the Company has the right to request compensation from the Customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and to proceed unilaterally and without others to a total or partial offset of this claim against the Customer.
Right of withdrawal
- From the initial submission of the Customer's order up to a deadline of 14 calendar days from the delivery (in the case of products) and in fact when there are many in the same order from the delivery of the latter and when there is an obligation to deliver products at regular intervals from the delivery of the first, the Customer is entitled to withdraw from the sale.
- This withdrawal is without justification and without any charge and if the item has already been delivered, the Customer must return the product exactly in the condition in which it was received, with all of its accessories, the accompanying forms and its packaging in excellent condition. The return of the item is accepted, only if the Customer has first paid any amount incurred by the company for sending the item to him and the shipping costs for the return of the item.
- The declaration of withdrawal is made in writing or electronically and the Company is obliged to send confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal as soon as it reaches it.
Right of withdrawal
There is NO withdrawal in:
- Service contracts after the service has been fully rendered, if performance has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and with his acknowledgment that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully performed by the supplier.
- The supply of goods or the provision of services the price of which depends on fluctuations in the money market which cannot be controlled by the supplier and which may occur within the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that can be damaged or expire soon.
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return, for health protection or hygiene reasons and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other elements.
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, but the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual price of which depends on fluctuations in the market, which is not possible to be checked by the supplier.
- Contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the supplier in order to carry out urgent repairs or to carry out maintenance work. If, in the case of such a visit, the supplier provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the consumer or goods beyond the spare parts that were mandatorily used during the performance of maintenance work or during repairs, the right of withdrawal applies to said additional services or goods.
- The supply of sealed audio recordings or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of newspapers and all kinds of magazines, excluding subscription contracts for the supply of these forms.
- Contracts concluded at public auction.
- The provision of accommodation other than for residential purposes, transportation of goods, car rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or deadline for execution.
- The supply of digital content not provided on a physical medium, if the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and confirmation on his part that he thus loses his right of withdrawal.
NOTE: If the product does not meet the above conditions, it will be returned to the sender at his expense. For any additional information, we are at your disposal by phone at +302109020110 and by email at info@demo. motoworkz.gr.